CS COVID-19 Information
We continue to accept and process online orders.
We have implemented preventative measures to ensure the safety of our employees and communities. This includes streamlining critical on-site staff, increasing precautionary and hygienic measures across all of our locations, postponing events, and cancelling all business-related travel. Our shipping partners have implemented expanded hygienic measures in compliance with all guidelines provided by public health officials.
Our Stanley store is now open. We ask that our customers follow these strict shopping guidelines:
- Maximum capacity will be 10 people.
- Guest are required to wear a face mask or face coverings inside the store for the protection of our employees and other guests.
- Guest are required to sanitize their hands once upon entering the store.
- Guest are asked to remain 2 meters apart at all times.
- Due to limited stock quantities our change rooms will remain closed for sanitary purposes of the clothing.
- Editorial will continuously clean and disinfect the store space throughout the day.
- Stay home and chill if you’re feeling ill! We request that you do not visit our location if you have symptoms like coughing, sneezing, fever or have been in contact with any one known to have COVID-19.
For our store hours check here.